Accurately targeting your ideal customer at the right time with your marketing message based on real and accurate data has become easier with Central Counties new Geo-Fencing Research Program that finds:
- WHO your customer is based on their demographic & psychographics profiles;
- WHEN the peak times are in visiting your area (weekends or a week day); and,
- WHERE they are travelling from.
How Geo-Fencing Works
By creating specific geofences (a virtual geographic boundary around a particular area), you will be provided an accurate estimate of the number of people that entered the area within your specified timeframe, where they came from, the average number of times locals vs non-locals visited, and important information about the behaviours of your predominant visitors. The numbers are determined based on cell phone data collected from people above the age of 15 that have their location services enabled which is then filtered through a weighted statistical model with a proper sample size.
What you Get with Geo-Fencing Data
The data includes a customized package of data in an easy to read template that isolates the number of unique visitors, days of the visits (weekday, weekend, total), an average number of trips per visitor, where your visitors/customers are travelling from and isolates the cities that contain the most people in your target audience. You also get an aggregated profile of your target audiences, including media usage and psychographics.
Region Member Discount Pricing
- $399 for one geo-fence over one time period
- $599 for one geo-fence over two time periods
- $699 for one geo-fence over four time periods (for quarterly analysis)
- $499 for one geo-fence over one time period
- $749 for one geo-fence over two time periods
- $899 for one geo-fence over four time periods (for quarterly analysis)
Combo: Visitor Research Program Add-on to the Geo-Fencing Program
Combining postal code data and mobile phone technology into one powerful package of data, our most comprehensive set of information provides you with the following:
- A complete Geo-Fencing Research Program of your target area (a max area of 5 million sq feet) over a specific time period
- As well as a complete Visitor Research Program based on your collected postal codes
How the Combo Works
This program allows you to understand the customers who entered your geo-fence and isolate the data from the postal codes that were collected (i.e., from online purchases).
Similar to the Geo-Fencing Research Program, a determined area is required (max area is 5 million sq feet) and a specific time period (within 2 years).
The Visitor Research Program only requires an excel spreadsheet with a list of full 6-character postal codes.
What you Get with the Combo
Customized information in an easy to read to read template that boosts your consumer marketing outreach and targets your product development to your ideal customer, separating your collected postal codes and geo-fence data.
When you purchase any of the Geo-Fencing Research Programs you may purchase the Visitor Research Program as an add-on for only $100 (Members) and $150 (Non-Member).
For more information about the program and how to send your postal code data, contact Tom Guerquin, Manager, Research & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact your regional rep: