Register for our MEGA member event of the year.
Central Counties Tourism and our region stakeholders invite you to attend our key networking and tourism B2B event.
Presenting Partner, Tourism Vaughan Corporation
Get connected with ideas, opportunities and region business owners. We have an inspiring and engaging lineup of symposium speakers and key topics to get you thinking and using new ideas to grow your business.
Highlights from this year’s line-up. Click on the session title links to find our about the speakers and topics.
Doug has helped improve over 500 communities across North America and is dedicated to helping communities grow and thrive. You’ll enjoy Doug’s signature talk, It’s All About to Change where he will speak on how disruptions have impacted almost every industry, but our communities have remained relatively unchanged in the last 50 years. That will not be the case in the very near future!
- If its not on Social Media – Did it happen? Gregg McLachlan, WorkCabin Creative
- Municipal Accommodation Tax – MAT Best Practices, Tony Elenis, President & CEO, ORHMA
- Community Trails Strategy – Benefits for Communities, Business and Trail Users, Amy Camp, Cycle Forward
- Power Panel: Building Strategies for Community and Business Partnerships
- More speakers to be announced soon!
Session Breakouts #2
1. Let’s Get Together and Talk Group Travel
2. Instagram Basics Workshop Part 2, Content Best Practices
3. How to Hire & Keep Staff
Exciting prize live draws. Win a Globe & Mail ¼ page ad, Visitor Research Program product or a Tablet!
Registration includes lunch and coffee breaks. Registration table opens at 8:00am. Symposium begins at 9:00am.
Durham Tourism, York Region
Town of Erin, Town of Georgina, City of Pickering, Town of Whitby,
Town of Ajax, City of Markham
Please note it can take up to 24 hours to receive your confirmation and ticket.