Online ticketing is now closed. Please email email@example.com to register for this event.
Learn about funding project readiness as key to securing funding and the available sources of government funding programs for 2020. Federal, provincial and regional funding organizations are invited to highlight their programs for tourism, arts and culture.
Presenters Confirmed to Date:
- Ministry of Tourism Culture and Sport (Tourism Development Fund & Celebrate Ontario)
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA)
- Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade (Economic Development Contacts, Regional Programs in Dufferin County)
- Central Counties Tourism Partnership Allocation Fund
Objectives/Outcomes for Attendees
- Understand funding project readiness including what needs to be in place prior to a funding application
- Apply knowledge of government program priorities to determine best funding options
- Opportunity to network with funding organizations and region stakeholders
Agenda: See the Funding Workshop Agenda
- Understanding Funding Project Readiness
- Supporting Project Readiness with Appropriate Funding
- Funding Organization Program Information Session